林葆靈受邀擔任 2022 金車美展展前訓練課程講者|Artist Lin Bao Ling Speaks at 2022 King Car Art Pre- Exhibition Training Program

台灣藝術家林葆靈受邀擔任 2022 金車美展展前訓練課程講者,分享創作歷程與藝術經驗。

講師:林葆靈 (專職藝術家)
日期:2022/ 08/27(六) 14:10-15:40
地點:金車文藝中心(承德館)

Speaker: Lin Bao Ling (Full-time Artist)
Date & Time: Saturday, August 27, 2022 | 14:10–15:40
Venue: King Car Cultural & Art Center (Chengde Branch)

很榮幸受金車文藝中心邀請,擔任 2022 金車美展展前訓練課程的分享講者,與參展藝術家交流創作歷程,以及一路走來的一些經驗與思考。 

I was honored to be invited by the King Car Cultural & Arts Center as a guest speaker for the 2022 King Car Art Exhibition Pre-Exhibition Training Course, sharing my creative journey, experiences, and reflections with the participating artists.




這些年,好像也累積了一點公眾演說的經驗,但每次分享前,其實還是會緊張、焦慮。 

我一直在想:該說些什麼,才能真正對聽眾有所幫助?在這個瞬息萬變的時代,我過去的個人經驗,對現在的他們而言,還有參考價值嗎? 

思來想去,雖然時代一直在改變,但有些本質的事,大概始終不會變。 

所以,我只能真誠地分享那些自己認為重要的事。不懂的就說不懂,不裝腔作勢;再努力想一些笑話,希望不要讓大家睡著。 

費心設計的笑話,有些有中、有些沒中;反而有些臨時想到、無心插柳的一句話,卻意外得到最多笑聲。 

講單口喜劇,真的不是件容易的事。 

分享結束後,有位聽眾回饋: 

「我覺得蠻有趣的,很真誠,謝謝分享。」 

或許,這就算達到我當初最期待的目標吧。 

再次感謝金車文藝中心的邀請,也謝謝每一位來參加 2022 金車美展展前訓練課程 的朋友,希望我的創作經驗與分享,能對正在藝術道路上努力的人帶來一點點幫助。





Over the years, I suppose I have gradually accumulated some experience in public speaking.

However, before every sharing session, I still feel quite anxious and nervous.

I often wonder: What should I say that might truly be helpful to the audience? In this rapidly changing era, do my past experiences still have any relevance or value for them?

After much thought, I realized that although times continue to change, some fundamental things probably remain the same.

So, all I can do is sincerely share the things that I believe are important. If there are things I do not know, I simply say so. I do not want to pretend to have all the answers or put on an artificial appearance.

And, of course, I try my best to come up with some jokes to keep the audience awake.

Some of the jokes I carefully prepared worked well, while others did not receive much response. Surprisingly, some spontaneous remarks that came up naturally during the talk received the biggest reactions.

Doing stand-up comedy is truly not easy.

After the session, I received feedback from one of the participants:


“I thought it was quite interesting. It felt very sincere. Thank you for sharing.”

Perhaps that means I achieved what I had hoped for.

I am truly honored and grateful for the invitation from the King Car Cultural & Arts Center to participate as a speaker in the 2022 King Car Art Exhibition Pre-Exhibition Training Course.

I hope that through sharing my creative journey and personal experiences as an artist, I can offer some encouragement and inspiration to those who are also pursuing their own artistic paths



Related Articles


留言

熱門文章