藝術家林葆靈演講與座談紀錄|LIN Bao-Ling Lectures & Artist’s Talks


藝術家林葆靈於台中教育大學與黃嘉勝主任和同學們在演講完後合影 ( 2016年4月12日)

Artist LIN Bao-Ling with Director Huang Chia-Sheng and students after his lecture at National Taichung University of Education (April 12, 2016)




這些年,除了在工作室裡創作,林葆靈(LIN Bao-Ling)也陸續受邀到校園與藝文空間分享創作歷程。這篇文章整理了幾場演講與座談的現場紀錄,包括講題、地點與當下的心情側寫。


Over the years, besides creating in the studio, LIN Bao-Ling has also been invited to schools and art spaces to share his creative journey. This post gathers records from several lectures and talks, including the topics, locations, and reflections from those moments.

-


2016年4月12日|台中教育大學

講題:「藝術創作—從學院畢業到今天」

講師:林葆靈 LIN Bao-Ling

April 12, 2016 | National Taichung University of Education 
Topic: “Artistic Creation — From Graduation to Today” 
Speaker: LIN Bao-Ling 


最近演講座談有些意外的多
演說是門學問
我有稍微下功夫研究
每次分享都是戰戰兢兢
希望能讓同學/聽眾們們有些獲益
擔心講得不好
擔心同學們覺得無聊
但得到同學正面的反饋意見
也深刻覺得分享與交流是種喜悅

Lately I’ve had more invitations to give talks than expected. 
Public speaking is its own kind of skill. 
I’ve put in some effort to study it. 
Every talk still makes me nervous. 
I hope the students and audience can take something away from it. 
I worry about not speaking well. 
I worry the students might find it boring. 
But the feedback has been positive. 
I’ve come to feel that sharing and exchanging ideas is its own kind of joy. 


一直以來容易怯場的我
漸漸有些習慣
還能在台上講冷笑話了 哈
那種克服弱點的愉悅
也是美好的

I’ve always been prone to stage fright, 
but I’m slowly getting more used to it. 
I can even crack a corny joke on stage now, haha. 
There’s a kind of pleasure in overcoming a weakness like that. 
That’s a good feeling too.


台中教育大學的場次
要感謝台中教育大學同學們的主動聯繫邀請
其餘各大學的場次
則要感謝金車文藝中心的邀請與相關老師們的協力
非常感謝



For the talk at National Taichung University of Education,
thank you to the students there who reached out and invited me.
For the talks at other universities,
thank you to King Car Cultural and Art Center for the invitation, and to the teachers who helped coordinate.

Many thanks.

座談結束後收到的回饋
覺得很棒😆








2016年4月12日於新竹教育大學與張晴文老師(右)在演講完後合影 ·

講師:林葆靈 陳傑強
講題:「藝術創作-從學院畢業到今天」




2016年4月14日藝術校園講座於台北市立大學  與蕭惠君老師和同學們合影
講師:林葆靈 林慧姮
講題:情感式色彩」



「第32天之《孵畫日記》怎麼ㄏㄨ?」座談現場
藝術家:林葆靈、林慧姮、洪乙丹、陳佩吟
主持人:孫以臻
與談人:陳儷方、譚如芳
日期:2016/4/23(六)
地點:金車文藝中心 南京館




留言

熱門文章