2019年最後一天收到的暖心訊息|A heartwarming message received on the last day of 2019

2019/12/31

(↓ English version below)

畫圖的時侯
在補習班當老師的朋友傳來訊息說:「今晚也要工作 好討厭」

「有工作是好的啊」我說

他傳來一個厭世表情的小女孩頭撞玻璃的貼圖

隔不久
我收到李豫傳來《GQ》的專題報導圖檔——〈Art You Ready?藏家的第一件作品〉
雜誌裡有一頁滿版照片
照片中他露出自信爽朗的招牌笑容
左手握著我的畫作《淡水 III》
他附上的訊息寫道:


「感謝 這美好的淡水」


時光荏苒
畫作《淡水III》是我2011年在台南索卡藝術中心個展
他所收藏的
他分享過收藏這件作品的浪漫動機
令我覺得很溫暖很開心
也很感謝他


台灣藝術家林葆靈的水墨紙本畫作,描繪淡水夜色,畫中有觀音山。
林葆靈 /《淡水III》/ 42 x 70公分 / 水墨、壓克力於宣紙 / 2009 / 私人收藏

Lin Bao Ling / Tamsui III / 42 x 70 cm / Ink and acrylic on xuan paper / 2009 / Private Collection




我很慶幸
我不曾感到討厭我的創作工作
作品還能帶給一些人喜悅

明年也想要繼續努力工作

謝謝大家一直以來對我的支持

-


While I was painting,

a friend who teaches at a cram school messaged me: "I have to work tonight too... I hate this."


"Having work is a good thing," I replied.


He sent back a sticker of a disillusioned little girl banging her head against the glass.


Shortly after, Li Yu sent over a screenshot of a GQ special feature, Art You Ready? A Collector’s First Piece.Inside was a full-page photograph showing him with his iconic, radiant smile, holding my painting Tamsui III. Along with it, he messaged: "Thank you for this beautiful Tamsui."



Time flies.

The painting Tamsui III was collected by him back in 2011 during my solo exhibition at Soka Art Center in Tainan.

He once shared the romantic story behind collecting this piece—a memory that still fills me with warmth, gratitude, and joy.


I feel truly fortunate

that I have never grown to dislike my creative work,

and that my pieces can bring happiness to others.


I want to keep working hard in the coming year.


Thank you all for your continuous support.



#HappyNewYear


-

《GQ》 中文版 1月號/2020 第280期


《GQ》 中文版 1月號 Art You Ready?


106 Art You Ready? 去年台北當代藝術博覽會吸引了非常多收藏家,但有更多是對藝術收藏產生興趣的新手們, 本月第二屆台北當代藝博會又將在17~19日開展。我們特別為對藝術收藏好奇的男人們企畫了這個專題, 並以「藏家的第一件藝術品」「藝術收藏新手上路45件事」「2020台北當代藝博,停、看 、聽!」 三大主題,帶你Step by Step進入藝術收藏的世界。




-

留言

熱門文章